Sensitive Skin Face Oil
A light, fast-absorbing face oil designed for sensitive skin types to alleviate redness, heat & irritation.
Introducing our New + Improved Sensitive Skin Face Oil that has been reformulated to add squalane.
This new formula is faster-absorbing while retaining its much-loved soothing, cooling and nourishing benefits. Helps reduce skin sensitivity and redness and soothes skin irritations including eczema and rosacea. Maintains skin hydration to reduce triggers for rashes, eczema, rosacea, and acne.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Contains antioxidant properties that protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
- Camellia Seed Oil: One of the best-kept secrets in the cosmetic industry, Camellia oil leaves skin feeling silky-smooth without the greasy after effects of heavier oils. Strengthens the skin's protective barrier function to promote wound healing.
- Organic Babassu Oil: Works to soothe eczema and other skin irritations.
- Squalane: A light, 'skin-identical' oil that helps prevent allergic reactions and works as a preventative for those prone to sensitive skin conditions like rosacea. Promotes skin healing and even skin tone.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Neossance Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Chamomilla (German) recutita flower oil*, Lavendula Augustafolia (Lavender Flower) oil*
Directions for Use
- Gently massage 1-2 pumps of oil evenly onto face and neck after Toner, Serum and Moisturizer.
- Can be used in place of a moisturizer or mixed with a moisturizer.
Absorbs quickly, works great under Beauti-Skin Face; skin looks wonderful and feels ready to fight the sun (with SPF 50, at least), too.
(I tried a competitor's hemi-squalane but that made my face red)...my skin loves this and hasn't looked and felt so good in quite a while.
I had high expectations from this sensitive skin face oil. Unfortunately it stung my face and left me with a rash. I do have rosacea so it isn’t easy finding products that actually work for me. I have added the oil to my body cream however so it will not go to waste.