Perfect for the most sensitive skin, uses Jojoba beads to scrub and Organic Sheabutter and Oat Beta Glucan to soothe skin.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Beads: Ideal exfoliant that aids in decongesting + unclogging pores without irritating skin.
- Sheabutter and Oat Beta Glucan: These help make this creamy mask healing and hydrating.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Avena Sativa (Oat) Flour, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Glycerin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Nardostachys Chinensis (Spikenard) Root Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Sodium Anisate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Alcohol
- Apply to clean skin + let absorb for 10-20 minutes
- Moisten hands with water + gently massage mask into skin to exfoliate
- Rinse with cool water Use up to 3 times per week for smoother + brighter looking skin
- For a DIY facial, apply while in the shower and let sit as you finish with your regular shower routine
- Allow for the steam to soften skin, gently massage skin and then rinse mask off
I've been using this product for years, I love how smooth my skin feels after using it!
So gentle for my sensitive skin which I like. I have eczema and it doesn’t bug it and irritate it
I put the mask on for you 15 minutes after applying a warm towel on my face and neck. Then rub it every few minutes especially in black head areas. I love to use the pure and simple mask afterwards for amazing results.
I have been using this mask/exfoliator twice per week and it leaves my skin so smooth!
I love this product it's light and leaves your face