Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Powered by the effective technologies of deeply hydration Aquabrasion and rejuvenating LED light, this is the perfect facial for that lit-from-within glow before a special event.
Aquabrasion uses water + salt to infuse hydration into the skin, while also exfoliating dead cells and plumping the skin. The exfoliation by aquabrasion allows for the LED light to penetrate more deeply and effectively, promoting cell turnover to reveal healthy, clear skin with rapid + instant results.
It includes; Extractions + Massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
Ideal For: All skin types, especially dull, dehydrated, mature + sensitive Skin Types
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Revive skin with two powerful skincare tools: aquabrasion to hydrate + exfoliate and LED light to improve cellular health.
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle and thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow and circulation, and to soothe and rejuvenate.
- 1 pass of Aquabrasion is performed using a precision wand with a fine jet stream saline solution gently exfoliating dead skin cells away while purifying and brightening.
- Extractions are performed to remove any pesky blackheads, and further unclog your pores.
- A calming and invigorating scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage is performed.
- A custom Pure + simple mask is applied to nourish and hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- Customized, based on your skin’s needs, you’ll receive 12-15 minutes of LED Light.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin and enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil, and moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even and glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment and it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment and the next day.
- It is recommended not to wear makeup directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If makeup application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service ie. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
I got this facial for the first time and the results are amazing. I had some minor breakouts due to dry skin and this facial helped a lot by reducing the dehydration and plumping my skin. Skin felt great after the treatment and it’s glowing ever since. Must try!
Experience this facial for the first time yesterday and I loved it. I had some acne Rosacea on my cheeks and this facial felt very calming for my skin. The results are looking even better today!
I love how this facial blends the traditional calming and relaxing techniques with new technology to give your skin the best results!
I left dewy and glowing, and my skin was so calm and happy!
It was my first time trying this facial and my skin was really happy. After almost 18 months from my last facial, I walked out with more even, brighter, glowing skin! I would try this facial again!