Its milky formula encourages cell regeneration and collagen production, giving skin a healthy glow.
Great for dull, maturing skin types that need a brightening boost.
- Vitamins A and E: Improves skin immunity + helps in cell regeneration.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates skin's own collagen production, resulting in a firmer, glowing complexion
Vegan, Nut Free
Water/Eau, Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan algae), Citric Acid, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Squalane, Methylsilanol Mannuronate (seaweed derivative), Beta Glucan, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, Triticum Vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Glycoproteins, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) nut butter*, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Calophyllum Inophyllum (tamanu) oil, Borago Officinalis seed extract, Rosa Centifolia (rose) bud/petals extract, Oryza Sativa (rice) seed extract*, Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, Sclerotium gum, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, Tilia Cordata (lindin) flower/leaf extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Hydrogenated lecithin, Xanthan gum, Glyceryl caprylate, undecylenoyl glycine, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract.
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
- This nourishing but light serum can be used alone for more oily skin or under a richer moisturizer for dry, mature skin.
- For added anti-aging benefits, use in conjunction with Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin
I have used the product for less than a week, but I already like it. Looking forward to seeing the full benefits from it.
Please update the ingredients so customers can make informed choices about your products. The correct ingredients include: Water/Eau, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Citric Acid, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Squalene, Methylsilanol mannuronate, Beta Glucan, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, etc.
Amazing in the summer after a long sunny day or for rehydrating your dry skin in the winter months.
I’ve been using this serum for a decade now. And I love it!!
I have always had uneven skin and acne prone skin. Ever since I started using this I have found my skin is brighter and less breakouts!