Introducing our New + Improved Sensitive Skin Face Oil that has been reformulated to add squalane.
This new formula is lighter while containing cooling oils such as babassu, jojoba & camellia which assist in maintaining skin hydration to reduce triggers for rashes, eczema, rosacea, and acne.
- Similar to the sebum naturally produced by the skin, Jojoba Oil is absorbed quickly and easily while containing antioxidant properties that protect the skin from the harmful effects of reactive free radicals.
- One of the best-kept secrets in the cosmetic industry, Camellia Seed Oil leaves skin feeling silky-smooth without the greasy aftereffects of heavier products, and can strengthen the skin's protective barrier function to promote wound healing and soothe irritation.
- Organic Babassu Oil works to soothe eczema and other skin irritations, while German Chamomile and Lavender Oils round out the ingredients list with their calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Squalane is a light, hydrating oil that acts as a preventative for those prone to sensitive skin conditions such as rosacea. It promotes skin healing and by being skin-identical, is less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, CaprylicCapric Triglyceride, Neossance Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu Oil), Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Chamomilla (German) recutita flower oil*, Lavendula Augustafolia (Lavender Flower) oil*
Directions for Use
- Apply after cleanser, toner & serum to face and neck.
- Apply before or after moisturizer for extra protection.
- Dispense a small amount of Facial Oil onto fingertips.
- Warm the oil between hands and apply evenly to the face and neck. Follow with SPF and/ or Foundation if preferred.
- Same instructions as A.M
- Follow with moisturizer or night treatment cream, if desired.
Absorbs quickly, works great under Beauti-Skin Face; skin looks wonderful and feels ready to fight the sun (with SPF 50, at least), too.
(I tried a competitor's hemi-squalane but that made my face red)...my skin loves this and hasn't looked and felt so good in quite a while.
I had high expectations from this sensitive skin face oil. Unfortunately it stung my face and left me with a rash. I do have rosacea so it isn’t easy finding products that actually work for me. I have added the oil to my body cream however so it will not go to waste.