Organic Witch Hazel Hydrosol
A purifying hydrosol with potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
A purifying hydrosol to help regulate oil production, calm, clarify + refine skin. Its hydrating + purifying properties help relieve inflammation and rid skin of bacteria.
Ideal for Combination/Oily/Acneic skin types.
- Witch Hazel: Purifying plant with potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Vegan, Nut Free
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) flower water*, Water (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Citric Acid.
- AM + PM: Mist onto face, jaw and upper neck after cleansing.
- Use gentle 'press and release' motions to encourage absorption. Allow 30 seconds for absorption before applying serum and moisturizer.
- Spray any of our Hydrosols as the last step in setting makeup for a flawless look.
- Repeat throughout the day for a boost of hydration.
- Increase efficacy of moisturizer, oil or mask absorption by mixing 1-2 spritz' of hydrosol into the moisturizer, oil or mask before application.
- Great as an post-workout spray to eliminate bacteria and maintain hydration.
Love this mask!
This was the first time I've tried the Hydrosol, It is the last spray I use after my face has been cleaned with the Black Rice Scrub. It leaves it with a tight look and a very clean feeling!
Helps remove any lingering makeup after cleansing and isn’t drying!
My go to hydrosols are lavender and rose - I’m obsessed with them. But this summer I was spending more time outside than normal so my combination skin was becoming more oily so I decided to give the witch hazel hydrosol a try — LOVE IT — it balances my summer skin so well.
I really noticed right away that my skin stayed hydrated longer