Nourishing Sunflower Cream
A rich cream that promotes increased skin elasticity, water absorption + reduces the appearance of fine lines.
This delightfully nourishing cream will keep skin hydrated and glowing all day (and night!).
Ideal for dry, devitalized + mature skin.
- Vitamin E + Sunflower Oil: Aids in healing + protecting the lipid layer of the skin.
- Cupuacu Butter: Helps increase skin elasticity + water absorption.
- Hyaluronic Acid salts: Helps smooth + plump skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles.
Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate (Vegetable derived emulsifiers), Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Sucrose Polysoyate (Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters), Vegetable Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Unsaponifiable Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative), Citric Acid Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract.
- After cleanser, toner and serum, warm a pearl-sized amount of the cream between your fingers and distribute evenly on face and neck using 'press and release' motions to encourage absorption
- Use Daily: AM + PM or PM-Only in warmer months or as desired.
Love it now...but saving the rest for winter's harsh conditions. Great seal in hydration.
I love the screen I have been using it for over a year in the winter time and it makes my skin so nice and smooth and it makes a big difference on my wrinkles I use it at night as it is a bit thick. However if my skin needs it in the morning I’ll just add a little bit of water to dilute it and put it on my face it is not a greasy cream
I love the sunflower cream! I find it to be very rich which is what I am looking for in the colder months. Due to the fact that it is a thicker cream, I tend to use it more at night (use a thinner cream in the morning before I leave the house). I also like pairing it with a face oil, where I first put the oil on and then “lock it” with the sunflower cream on top. Nice smell too!
This is the best night cream for dry or sensitive skin during cooler months.
My favourite night cream.