Goodbye, dry + sensitive skin. This ultra-soothing mask is great for all skin types.
Best known for its hydrating + calming properties, this cooling gel will soon be your go-to skin saver.
Senna Seed Extract is a potent water binder ingredient with excellent skin smoothing + plumping effects.
It's a great topical, botanical alternative to injectable fillers.
Vegan, Nut Free
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, Sclerotium Gum, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, Moringa pterygosperma seed extract, Dextrin, Copper PCA, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, Alcohol, Pyrus communis (pear) extract*, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*
- After cleansing + exfoliating, apply a thin layer of Calming Cucumber
- Mask over entire face, neck + décolleté.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and follow with your regular routine.
- Keep this product in the refrigerator
- Can be used to soothe skin irritations, sun burns or as a cooling eye treatment.
- Mix this mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask for the ultimate in cooling + hydration.
Its great ,I keep mine in the fridge and it's nice and cool when I apply it
very cooling and gentle!
I had a facial about a year ago and my facials recommended I use this every day adding a thin layer while I brush my teeth to add some hydration to my skin. Boy was she right. I used to get these dry patches in the winter and I don't anymore. My skin was also a lot clearer because it wasn't as dehydrated. Use this every day and love it.
Just completed my weekly facial with this calming mask.
Great mask for a sensitive mature skin.
This mask is so soothing and hydrating with a nice light scent. It calms all my redness down and leaves my face unbelievably soft.