This blend of deeply nourishing oils restores radiance, prevent moisture loss and protects skin cells from dehydration.
Ideal for mature, dull, dry + dehydrated complexions.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Contains antioxidant properties that protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Valued for its high nutrient and non-greasy texture, this oil helps to reduce signs of skin aging. Its high oleic content gives a visible reduction of fine lines and its high antioxidant content supports collagen production.
- Squalane: A light, 'skin-identical' oil that helps prevent allergic reactions and works as a preventative for those prone to sensitive skin conditions like rosacea. Promotes skin healing and even skin tone.
- Organic Baobab Oil: Known for its skin regenerative properties, this light but nourishing oil prevents skin from drying out and keeps skin soft and smooth. Protects against collagen breakdown with its high antioxidant, vitamin A, E and C, and omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acid content.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Rose Centifolia Flower (Rose) Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Oil. *Certified Organic
- Gently massage 1-2 pumps of oil evenly onto face and neck after Toner + Serum + Moisturizer.
- Can be used in place of a moisturizer or mixed with a moisturizer.
The oil is ok. The smell is a bit overpowering. But if you can get through the smell it’s moisturizing. It take a while for it to absorb. Have been using for couple days. Have not notice any difference yet