100% Organic Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil is a potent concentrate that effectively reduces the appearance of scars, wrinkles and sun damage.
Ideal for Dry/Sun Damaged and/or Hyperpigmented Skin
Rosehip Oil contains naturally occurring:
- Trans-Retinoic Acids that help regenerate skin tissue
- 80% essential fatty acids, Omega 3 + Omega 6 and antioxidants like beta-carotene and lycopene.
- Vitamin C, which helps reduce hyperpigmentation and brightens your complexion
Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free
Available in 50ml size.
Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil*
- After Toner + Serum, gently massage oil onto face + neck.
- Should be used before moisturizer to prevent/correct fine lines and pigmentation.
- Can be used in place of a moisturizer day and/or night.
Not only was this face oil nourishing, it helped fade my hyperpigmentation!
I have used it for several years. It’s fantastic for my dry, sensitive skin. It’s not heavy and never causes problems in terms of clogging pores. I use this each night, followed by the Martina Gebhardt Propolis cream. A winning combination and makes my skin look, feel and smell fantastic.
I typically use (and love) the nourishing face oil, but tried this one recently in the self care isolation kit and WOW. I just purchased a full size. This absorbs in so well and is very nourishing and improved skin texture/evens out coloration.
My skin loves this oil! Used at night as part of my routine, it is drier than most oils but my skin feels moisturized. I can see a significant difference in my skin in the morning!
I was hesitant at first as I have oily skin. I was surprised to find that it readily absorbed into my skin. It takes a couple of minutes to absorb but it doesn’t leave my skin shiny. As far as reduction in pigmentation, I think it has helped.