Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Reduce the appearance of blemishes + revitalize your skin’s glow with a custom-selected professional strength peel, followed by a cleanse, steam, extractions + massage (Facial+Scalp+Décolleté).
The Pure Glow Facial helps revive dull-looking complexions, promotes even skin texture, decongests pores + supports natural healthy cell turnover.
Ideal For: All skin types, especially oily, blemish + acne prone skin types.
To reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation and to achieve more youthful looking skin with longer lasting results try:
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- A professional strength exfoliant is applied, chosen to fit your skin’s specific needs, to target + remove any impurities. * Extractions are then performed to remove any pesky blackheads + blemishes.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Do not use any exfoliants for at least 3 days after service, as they may be too stimulating for the skin.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e. Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- Refrain from using any retinol or acid based products 3 days before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
My daughter and I have been enjoying Pure and Simple for over 10 years. A welcoming environment, excellent service, and quality products are why we have been coming for so long. Customer care and a helpful, rather than a ‘sell’ environment, make coming here a pleasure.
It was my first time trying this facial and it was exactly what my skin needed. I walked out with smooth, even, brighter and glowing skin! The Pear Fig Enzyme peel was gentle but effective and smelled delicious!