Duration: Approx. 75 mins
Melt your stress away with the combination of an arm + leg massage, a relaxing scalp massage + a tension relieving shoulder + décolleté massage.
This facial includes all of our Pure + Simple favourites like steam + extractions, with the addition of two custom masks, chosen for your skin by your esthetician.
Ideal for: All skin types
Want something extra? Ask about upgrading your mask to our award-winning Collagen Hydra Mask, or increase skin rejuvenation by adding on a professional peel!
Locations Offering this Service
- Oakville Mississauga
- Richmond Hill
- The Beach
- Fruit Enzyme Peel
- Collagen Hydra Face + Neck Mask
How It Works + What to expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician + applied to remove any impurities.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- A second custom mask is applied, followed by a relaxing arm + leg massage.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
How To Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
Lorel was the best aesthetician I’ve ever had. She did a great job on both the facial and the massage portion of the appointment. Highly recommend her and this specific treatment for those looking to deeply relax. Thanks!
Had an amazing treatment. Feel rejuvenated and relaxed. Highly recommend it
I have been using pure and simple products as well as getting regular services since early 2018! I love the products as they are effective and natural! The treatments are to die for! Extremely relaxing with results! My all time favorite product is the algae serum and my all time favorite treatment is the urban renewal facial! I reccommend everyone try a treatmemt to see for themselves!