Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Reduce fine-lines + minimize pore size with the Pure Oxygen Facial, designed to refresh your skin!
Featuring all the benefits of our signature Pure + Simple Facial, with the added bonus of an oxygen treatment aimed to revive dull + congested skin.
Oxygen helps stimulate the detoxification process of your skin, negates the effects of pollution + aids in the repair + regeneration of skin cells.
Ideal for: All skin types, especially dull + dehydrated skin.
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How It Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- An exfoliant, such as Pure + Simple’s Sensitive Exfoliant + Mask, is chosen by your esthetician + applied to remove any impurities.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our French Clay Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
- For a refreshing + restorative finish, a burst of soothing oxygen is applied as a final touch to leave your skin with a natural healthy glow.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
*It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.
The staff is amazing and so gentle. One of my favourite places for a facial. I won’t go anywhere else!
As someone who has sensitive skin, this spa always makes sure to customize the products it uses to suit my unique skin type. They went over and above the time limit during my last visit which was an extra treat!