Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 - White Tea
Put your best face forward! This organic face sunscreen is your invisible shield against the sun and elements.
This Farm to Face formula is sun protection and moisturizer in one—providing sheer broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while hydrating skin. Formulated with our antioxidant-rich Plant Protection Complex, this powerful sunscreen for face provides light-as-air protection that is amazing on its own or layers perfectly under makeup.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water-Resistant (80 minutes)
- Sheer and lightweight, yet hydrates all day
- Features Plant Protection™, our proprietary blend of naturally effective and antioxidant-rich nutrients
- Dermatologist tested
- TSA approved size
- Natural White Tea scent
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- Recyclable plant-based tubes sourced from sugar cane
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Avobenzone 1.75% Homosalate 5.0% Octisalate 2.0% Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Flavor*, Glycerin (ORGANIC), 1,2-Hexanediol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Squalane, Tropolone, Water, Xanthan Gum
How To Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
How To Recycle
- Step 1: Cut off the top of the tube.
- Step 2: Completely wash and rinse inside and outside of the tube.
- Step 3: Separate the tube from the cap and take to your local recycling center.