Meet your perfect daily face-wash that gently cleanses, hydrates and plumps your skin. A 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover.
SAVE WITH A SET
Save when you get the Cleansing Milk as part of our Besties Set.
This 2-in-1 milky cleanser + makeup remover gently cleanses, hydrates + plumps your skin. Suitable for dry + dehydrated skin, this milky cleanser gently removes makeup + impurities without stripping essential moisture or irritating sensitive skin types.
Safe to use around the eye area.
- Marine Collagen: Supplements + stimulates skin’s natural collagen production, providing hydration to help plump dull, dehydrated skin.
- Oat Protein: Helps reduce inflammation + calms reactive skin
- Jojoba Oil: Suitable for all skin-types, it nourishes + protects skin without clogging pores.
Available in 50ml/100ml/200ml size.
Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Coco-Glucoside (and) Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Oleyl Lactate, Soluble Collagen, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract (and) aqua/water, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and gently massage face.
- Apply product on a cotton pad to use an eye makeup remover before cleansing.
- This cleansing milk is the perfect base to mix with your exfoliator for a gentle scrub.
- Use as a body wash to gently cleanse dry, itchy skin especially if you're experiencing dry eczema.
I love this cleanser!
My skin doesn't feel dry after usage. I love how it melts away dirt from makeup. It has a lavender scent that I adore, nothing too over powering.
I have been using this product for a year now and my skin is the best it has ever been. Holy Grail product for sure!!!
This was recommended to me by someone at P+S who gave me a facial in the winter and noticed my dry skin. It has been a godsend! Especially during the cold winter months when I completely dry out my face. It should be a staple in every Canadian lady's regimen!