Safety in the Spa
For 20 years, Pure + Simple has been a staple in the Toronto beauty industry. By combining Ayurvedic principles, with clean + sustainable services and products we strive to deliver on our #1 promise to clients, Beautiful Skin, Naturally.
As the Covid-19 pandemic hit, Pure + Simple knew the only way we were going to recover and be able to welcome our clients back, was to create more than a results driven, tranquil spa environment our clients already loved us for, but also one that was as safe as possible during these difficult times.
As a team we turned to innovation, and instead of looking outwardly, turned towards our staff and what we could create that not only kept us extra safe, but kept our clients safer than ever before. With the help of the Richmond Hill franchise owner, a Novel Plexiglass Facial Barrier was invented. This barrier offers an added layer of safety without compromising the estheticians movements in our facial services so you can enjoy all the benefits you always have.
In addition, we also enhanced all aspects of our service process including;
- Required masks or face coverings for all staff + clients
- Covid-19 Screenings which include a temperature check
- Complete PPE protection for estheticians including, face mask, face shield, and gloves
- Staggered appointment times to help ensure social distancing practices
- Additional time between appointments for enhanced sanitation protocols between clients
- Removing waiting areas, clients are asked to arrive to appointments right on time
- Limiting the number of personal belongs to 1 (e.g. wallet or purse)
- Plexiglass barrier for front desk protection
We continue to do our best to make sure we create the safest and most protected environment we can for our clients + staff alike.
Pure + Simple is ready. Pure + Simple is committed.
Pure + Simple is back!