We've got you covered with our Purifying French Clay Mask!
This detoxifying mask is great for blemished, oily and acne-prone skin due to its purifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coastal French Green Clay: Rebalances + controls oil production.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Soothes skin + reduces redness that accompanies blemishes.
Vegan, Nut free
Water, Montmorillonite Clay, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-dimonium Chloride (Linoleic Acid Derivative), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Sucrose Cocoate (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Beta Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Foraha) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Taraxacum Officinalis (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Cedrelopsis Grevei (Katrafay) Bark Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Hystrix (Combava) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Undecylenoyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Capryloyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin, then apply a thin layer of the Purifying Clay Mask to the T-zone or entire face avoiding the eye + lip area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off with cool water and follow with your regular skin care routine.
- Can be used 1x per week to balance and purify congested, oily skin.
- An excellent spot treatment for overnight use.
- Perform skin care routines as usual, finishing with a moisturizer.
- Apply a dab of Purifying French Clay Mask on each blemish individually.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
- Can also be used to soothe + treat itchy mosquito bites.
Seeking a well-rounded, hydrating skin treatment?
Purify your skin + reduce redness by mixing the Purifying French Clay Mask with our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask
I've been using the clay mask to help with minor breakouts. It dries zits out and helps calm the skin. I put it on at night and in the morning any redness is gone.
It is one of the best clay masks I have ever used. I do wish there were bigger containers available for purchase. I usually wait for a sale and stock up for the year :)
I use it once a week to draw out toxins. I helps keep my face nice and clear while not drying it out.
I've been using this product for well over 4 years. And I cannot live without it. Especially when it comes to cleaning my face after wearing a lot of makeup. I have sensitive skin so I breakout easily. And after a long day, I wear this clay mask to pull at any left over residue and it gets the job done. I also use it as an overnight treatment for my pimples, and they always go down the next day. I love this product.
I got a sample of this clay mask and I fell in love, so I immediately had to purchase it. it calms your skin, and is not too drying - as a lot of clay masks tend to be. It's also great at keeping blemishes at bay, and can be used as a spot treatment as well. Highly recommend.