We've got you covered with our Purifying French Clay Mask!
This detoxifying mask is great for blemished, oily and acne-prone skin due to its purifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coastal French Green Clay: Rebalances + controls oil production.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Soothes skin + reduces redness that accompanies blemishes.
Vegan, Nut free
Water, Montmorillonite Clay, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Linoleamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-dimonium Chloride (Linoleic Acid Derivative), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Sucrose Cocoate (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Beta Glucan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Foraha) Fruit/Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Taraxacum Officinalis (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Cedrelopsis Grevei (Katrafay) Bark Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Hystrix (Combava) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Undecylenoyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Capryloyl Glycine (Amino Acid), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin, then apply a thin layer of the Purifying Clay Mask to the T-zone or entire face avoiding the eye + lip area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off with cool water and follow with your regular skin care routine.
- Can be used 1x per week to balance and purify congested, oily skin.
- An excellent spot treatment for overnight use.
- Perform skin care routines as usual, finishing with a moisturizer.
- Apply a dab of Purifying French Clay Mask on each blemish individually.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
- Can also be used to soothe + treat itchy mosquito bites.
Seeking a well-rounded, hydrating skin treatment?
Purify your skin + reduce redness by mixing the Purifying French Clay Mask with our Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask
This was the first P+S product I ever purchased and probably my favourite of their house brand/products. This mask works magic on my skin when I'm breaking out, it's not drying and leaves my skin calm and soothed.
Works great as an overnight spot treatment on breakouts too.
The purifying french clay mask is the best clay mask I've ever used. It doesn't dry out my skin even though it detoxifies and I like that it also soothes my skin in the process. It really does help, as a part of my skin care regimen, to balance and control oil production.
I have matur sensitive
I have mature sensitive skin which reacts after wearing a mask.
I I use this mask
I use this mask mixed with calendula toner after wearing a mask.
This regiment is helping with the breakouts on my t zone due to heat buildup.
since using this mask i have had less pimples and the ones i do get don't stay as long as they used to! this mask definitely works! and I recommend 100%