Its hydrating + purifying properties help relieve inflammation and rid skin of bacteria.
Ideal for combination to oily skin.
- Witch Hazel: Purifying plant with potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Vegan, Nut Free
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) flower water*, Water (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Citric Acid.
- Mist onto face after cleansing to tone +balance your skin.
- Allow your skin to absorb the hydrosol before applying serum or moisturizer.
- Can be used throughout the day on top of makeup to re hydrate + re-energize the complexion.
- Spray any of our Hydrosols as the last step in setting makeup for a flawless look.
- Repeat throughout the day for a boost of hydration.
This was the first time I've tried the Hydrosol, It is the last spray I use after my face has been cleaned with the Black Rice Scrub. It leaves it with a tight look and a very clean feeling!
Helps remove any lingering makeup after cleansing and isn’t drying!
My go to hydrosols are lavender and rose - I’m obsessed with them. But this summer I was spending more time outside than normal so my combination skin was becoming more oily so I decided to give the witch hazel hydrosol a try — LOVE IT — it balances my summer skin so well.
I really noticed right away that my skin stayed hydrated longer
I've been using the Witch Hazel spray for years now at night after I clean my face and it leaves it feeling so fresh and hydrated. I would recommend it to anyone! Plus in the summer months I spray it on throughout the day to stay hydrated.