Did someone say massage?
Our vivifying Organic Citrus Body Oil is a great body moisturizer and massage oil, leaving your skin flake-free and your mind rejuvenated.
- Organic Coconut and Jojoba Oil, are lightweight and fast-absorbing, help retain moisture in the skin and prevent water loss. It also softens and conditions dry skin and is reputed to prevent stretch marks.
- Invigorating Citrus Essential Oils help to enliven the senses and stimulate circulation.
This body oil acts as a great massage oil.
100% Vegan + Nut Free.
Knowledge Is Power: An Ode To Oils! Head-to-Toe Uses for Natural Plant Oils
Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(Plant derivative), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vit. E) ,CymbopogonSchoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, CitrusGrandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*,Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf extract*
- Massage into skin to moisturize and tone skin.
- Can be used alone or before an oil.
- Remove excess oil with a dry towel or cloth before getting dressed.
Love this product. Texture and scent and I don’t like scented products normally.
LOVE this body oil - especially for the winter months when my skin is at its dryest! It takes a bit of time to fully absorb, but when it does it leaves skin moisturized, extra soft and the smell is very subtle and delicate. Recommend highly!
This body oil works well for me. I have dry skin. This oil absorbs well. The scent is a bit strong for me but it goes aways quickly.
Takes a little while to absorb, but makes skin soft and smell very nice.
Overall, I love the smell of the oil and I use it for back massages as well. It does take some time to absorb, but overall I love using this in the winter months.