With a 10% concentration of collagen, this Pure + Simple bestseller rebuilds your skin’s collagen, while hydrating + rejuvenating mature skin.
The extra hydration + better skin circulation promoted by this product gives skin a radiant + healthy glow.
Noticeably reduces fine lines, uneven skin tone + dryness after a few applications.
- 10% Water soluble Collagen + Elastin: Fast-absorbing ingredients that helps rebuild the skin's collagen.
- Honey, Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid: Reduce fine lines, acne + rosacea.
- Algae + Aloe Vera: Calm and soothe skin, making this product suitable for all skin types.
"Pure + Simple's Collagen Elastin Plus is a super hydrating, skin firming serum that actually helps rebuild Collagen. Truly." – CBC Life
Available in 50ml/100ml size.
Water, Soluble Collagen (Marine derived), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Elastin (Marine derived), Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Algin (Marine derived Algae), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder*, Sodium Benzoate (Food grade preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Food grade preservative).
- Apply 1-2 pumps to entire face and neck after cleansing + toning.
Do not rinse.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use day and night for best results.
- Excellent for calming burns + sunburns and helps heal scars.
- Apply directly onto the area in need.
- Apply a thin layer of Collagen Elastin to help ease dry + puffy eyes.
- Apply to the the area + massage gently into skin.
Love this product have been using for years!
It really plumps your skin and it tightens it, this will be my serum forever.
I have used Collagen Elastin plus for nearly two years now, I never want to run out of this product again. Light and hydrating...
I've been using this product for over 5-years and it works wonders! Sometimes I think it works so well that it must be in my head so I'll stop for a month or two. Immediately my fine lines start to come back, and so I repurchase this product and within a week of using it, my fine lines disappear again. Everybody needs this product - well worth it!
This is a must as part of my skin care routine, morning and night. I put it under the P & S Camellia oil and Martina Gerhardt night cream. It goes on very light and is non-greasy.