Goodbye, dry + sensitive skin. This ultra-soothing mask is great for all skin types.
Best known for its hydrating + calming properties, this cooling gel will soon be your go-to skin saver.
Senna Seed Extract is a potent water binder ingredient with excellent skin smoothing + plumping effects.
It's a great topical, botanical alternative to injectable fillers.
Vegan, Nut Free
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, Leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, Sclerotium Gum, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, Moringa pterygosperma seed extract, Dextrin, Copper PCA, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, Alcohol, Pyrus communis (pear) extract*, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract*
- After cleansing + exfoliating, apply a thin layer of Calming Cucumber
- Mask over entire face, neck + décolleté.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and follow with your regular routine.
- Keep this product in the refrigerator
- Can be used to soothe skin irritations, sun burns or as a cooling eye treatment.
- Mix this mask with the Rejuvenating Rosehip Mask for the ultimate in cooling + hydration.
I use this mask in the winter to sooth chapped skin from cold weather. Also is a dream to use in summer after the beach or any hot day.
I use this mask with my skin scrubber device and it's lovely and moisturizing. Nice scent as well.
Its great ,I keep mine in the fridge and it's nice and cool when I apply it
very cooling and gentle!
I had a facial about a year ago and my facials recommended I use this every day adding a thin layer while I brush my teeth to add some hydration to my skin. Boy was she right. I used to get these dry patches in the winter and I don't anymore. My skin was also a lot clearer because it wasn't as dehydrated. Use this every day and love it.