LASPA has added antioxidants to reduce inflammation and to prevent skin cell damage.
None of LASPA products contain harmful chemicals such as parabens, artificial fragrance or colours, or chemical UVA/UVB filters.
- 100% Natural Source with Certified Organic and Antioxidant Ingredients
- Clinically Tested and Health Canada Approved
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- 80 Minute Water and Sweat Resistance
- Hypoallergenic Tested – Perfect for sensitive skin
- Fragrance Free sun protection
- Green Tea and Rosemary added to SPF30 for Antioxidants
- Not Tested on Animals
- Reef Safe
Water, Sea Algae Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot kernel) Oil, Oat Beta Glucan, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Sodium PCA (Amino acid Humectant), Wheat Amino Acids, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Panthenol (Provit. B5), Hydroxyproline (Nonessential Amino Acid), Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat germ) Oil, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase (Enzyme), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Foraha) Nut Oil*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract*, Lecithin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid.
- Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after towel drying.
I have found it impossible to find a great natural, physical sunscreen - until now! At first, I was a bit skeptical because there are hard bits in the cream, but I think that is just the coconut oil solidified. Once you rub it in, the bits disappear. A little goes a long way - I also thought it was too opaque at first, but just realized I don't need to use as much and it completely blends in!
I will repurchase this FOR SURE!!