This rich, hydrating body cream with its aromatherapy properties nourishes and perfumes the skin using natural ingredients. Formulated with organic shea butter, aloe vera and rich oleic oils of tamanu & sunflower it provides deep hydration and moisture to even the driest of skin. Perfect for Canadian winter, it will leave you with a sense of calm, thanks to jasmine and other soothing scents like organic lavender, rosemary, vetivers and sweet orange.
- Deeply nourished and hydrated skin
- Relief from dry, rough or cracked skin
- Aromatherapy properties to promote a feeling of calm and serenity
Suitable for both men + women and is especially great for dry and flaky parts of the body.
- Tamanu Oil: A highly moisturizing oil from Tahiti, traditionally used to treat rashes & burns
- Lavender, comfrey, plantain & maple sugar extracts: Soothe any irritation or rash on the skin
- Rosemary, Valencia Sweet orange, Bulgarian Lavender, Egyptian Rose Geranium: Organic and cold-pressed essential oil blend for its therapeutic and calming properties.
- Jasmine, Pink Grapefruit and Vetivert: Provide uplifting and refreshing aroma that lasts all day long.
Vegan, Nut Free
Water, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, emulsifying wax NF, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) flower/leaf water*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water*, Citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, Apis mellifera (beeswax) wax*, tocopherol, Calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) seed oil*, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) lea extract, Plantago major (plantain) leaf extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, Citrus seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol
- Massage into clean skin on dry and rough areas as often as needed
- For extra hydration, apply liberally to rough areas and use mittens or socks for maximum absorption.
Yes, this is the same Julia that reviewed the product in August 2021. I'm still using the Jasmine Body Cream as a foot cream. I still find it very hydrating and I still like how refreshed my feet feel after using it.
I purchased the body cream duo kit because I was looking for a new foot cream, and out of the two creams I prefer the jasmine body cream. It is very hydrating and my feet feel refreshed after using it. I've since purchased the jasmine body cream a few times to use on my feet, and I plan on using it for the long term. I hope that P+S keeps this product in their product line!
Bought this for my wife and she can't get enough. She really cares about the ingredients in her body products so I figured she would like the Jasmine Body cream. She smells amazing and I see her use it every day!
This is a rich, beautiful cream, but the citrus and vétiver notes éclipse the jasmine. It is still lovely, but jasmine is one of the last ingredients in regards to fragrance.