This safe and gentle brightening body bar minimizes the appearance of dark spot pigmentation without the use of toxic or irritating brightening ingredients traditionally found in brightening bars. Formulated with kojic acid and licorice root extract, two natural and effective brightening actives.
niacinamide: minimize redness, blotchiness and reduces inflammation
alpha arbutin: minimizes dark spot formation – safe alternative for hydroquinone
- aloe: calms & soothes skin
- fermentation extract: controls odor-causing bacteria
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Charcoal Powder, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Sodium Citrate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vinegar, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.
Apply to clean, dry underarms daily.
- Can also be used on the body following the kojic acid body bar on areas with dark spot pigmentation, areas that experience chafing and friction and to soothe and calm inflammation and irritation.
- Can be used on back and chest blemish marks, inner thighs, elbows and knees and on bug bites.
- Once dark spots are minimized, continue to use the deodorant on underarms for lasting results.
Do not use after shaving or waxing. Always shave at night and allow the skin to calm down before applying the deodorant.
Some may notice slight redness or discomfort after using the deodorant for the first time. In order to ensure you can use the formula, test the deodorant on your forearm for twenty-four hours before applying it on your underarms and body. Look out for any unusual reactions.