- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Lemongrass Oils refresh and revive skin.
- Ultra-hydrating, never greasy.
- Protects, moisturizes and replenishes skin.
- Liposomal encapsulated Apple Extract brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone.
- White and Green Tea Extracts provide nourishment and antioxidant protection.
- Reef safe.
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 2.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.25%
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes (and) Polysilicone 11, Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemon Grass) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemon Grass) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Citric Acid
Use on face and body for SPF sun protection.
This hand lotion is more like the consistency of a thin sunscreen rather than a hand lotion/cream. For me it does not live up to its name of "Hand Drink" as it hasn't done anything to hydrate the skin on my hands. I was looking forward to having a hand lotion that has SPF in it. I really like Jane Iredale make-up, it's pretty much the only make-up brand I use, but for me this particular product doesn't work.