Bask in the comfort of this beautiful oil! With its non-greasy formula and delightfully subdued scent, this luxurious oil is non-comedogenic, prevents dried sebum build-up + is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Camellia oil: Nourishes delicate skin and strengthens its protective barrier function, promoting wound healing and soothing irritation.
- Turmeric oil: Used in Ayurveda and other healing modalities to reduce acid and inflammation, both externally and internally for centuries.
- Geranium oil: Aids sluggish circulation and gently stimulates the lymphatic system. It is great for inflamed skin as it is anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Bean Oil*
This all-natural product is made up of 100% organic ingredients
- Apply a pearl of this oil to cleansed and toned skin, then follow with your regular moisturizing regime.
- If you feel your skin is overly oily, let oil absorb for 3 minutes, then tenderly blot off the excess with a tissue.
For best results, treat your skin to our other Holistic Vanity Rosacea Care products
A pump of this oil can also be added to any moisturizing lotion or cream to charge it with extra nourishment and anti-inflammatory essence.
My holy-grail facial oil, especially during the dry and cold winter months. Love how it makes my skin feel and look on my sensitive skin, and I enjoy the scent (very light).
Love the way this oil smells and feels on my skin, I mix it with my moisturizer during the winter.
I use this everyday. Keeps my skin super hydrated!
I have been using this oil at nighttime and also after wind/sun exposure for several years. My daughter turned me on to this as I had always thought that I couldn’t/shouldn’t use oils. Wrong! This oil is light and comforting.
I was pretty skeptical at first about using an oil on my skin but now I can't live without it. Living in a very dry climate (Edmonton), my skin needs all the help it can get to stay soft and not dry out!