Our 70%+ organic Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist offers a buildable, natural-looking radiance that lasts up to 3 days. Indulge your skin with this fast-drying, streak-free and transfer-free, botanically enriched golden blend of Argan Oil, Vitamin C, Hibiscus and Chamomile Extract.
All Star Ingredients:
- Argan Oil: Dubbed as “liquid gold”, Argan Oil is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. Its properties make it ideal for moisturizing and conditioning skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Traditionally used in herbal medicine for wound care, sunburn and minor skin irritation. Provides outstanding hydration in body care products.
- Hibiscus Flower: From organic farming, high in antioxidants and amino acids, it has been shown to have wrinkle-smoothing properties
- Streak-free + Transfer-free
- Eco-Certified Cosmos Organic
- Vegan + Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free, Nut Free
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Colorants, Retinyl Palmitates or Perfume
- Antioxidant Enriched
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone, *Alcohol Denat., *Glycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, *Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Polyglycerin-10 Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Alcohol, Caramel, Flavor, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate *Certified Organic
- Hold bottle approximately 4 inches from body and spray micro-mist directly onto skin
- Massage in circular motions and let dry before dressing
- Allow 2-4 hours for tan to fully develop and reapply as needed
- Wash hands after application
- Allow 6-8 hours before showering
For best results, exfoliate before applying Sunless Tan Oil Mist and moisturize daily
Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.
- Repeated exposure of unprotected skin after tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.