Elastin, a natural complement to collagen, is the main protein in elastic fibers located in the connective tissues or dermis. The components of this protein influence the elasticity and the firming of the skin. • Ideal for mature and dehydrated skin • Reduces signs of skin laxity • Enhances moisturization and skin elasticity • Improves skin tone, firmness, and tightness • Excellent for calming and reducing redness, erythrosis • Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles • Increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture • Improves skin density and turgescence • Tightens the pores • Assists in skin recovery from chemical peels, microdermabrasion, & laser treatments
Alpha-Elastin – Natural, fibrous structural protein rich in amino acids with elastic and firming properties
Every morning, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Elastin Gel Plus to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Elastin Gel Plus ully penetrate skin
- To finish, apply a moisturizing cream
- If Elastin Gel Plus has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
- After a few weeks of use, the gel will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished, and you can reduce the amount of product applied.