Classic Body SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
A coveted classic! Our organic sunscreen lotion for your body is an enhanced version of our award-winning classic—designed for long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use.
With its broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this antioxidant-rich moisturizing lotion has an advanced plant-based oleosome technology that optimizes the formula's performance for fortified protection that's unbelievably sheer on skin
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Plant-derived oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula
- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrier
- Fragrance Free
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- Recyclable plant-based tubes sourced from sugar cane
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0% Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin (ORGANIC), 1,2-Hexanediol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tropolone, Water, Xanthan Gum
How To Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
How To Recycle
- Step 1: Cut off the top of the tube.
- Step 2: Completely wash and rinse inside and outside of the tube.
- Step 3: Separate the tube from the cap and take to your local recycling center.