REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY
Alternating between a firm, mindful touch and a nurturing, relaxing touch, each treatment is customized to address any distress within tissues, muscles, and ligaments of the body. Simply choose between a relaxing and rehabilitative massage and surrender to the therapeutic hands of our Registered Massage Therapists as you feel the tension and stress melt away. Prenatal massages are also available. Please let us know how far along you are at the time of booking.
* Please note that these services are only available at our Yorkville Wellness Centre, with select services at our Richmond Hill Spa.
|Full Body Massage -- 45 MINS *||$69|
|Full Body Massage -- 60 MINS *||$89|
|Full Body Massage -- 90 MINS *||$130|
|Targeted Area Massage -- 30 MINS *||$54|
|Hot Stone Massage -- 45 MINS||$89|
|Hot Stone Massage -- 60 MINS||$109|
|Hot Stone Massage -- 90 MINS||$150|
|Indian Scalp Massage -- 45 MINS||$75|
|Indian Scalp Massage -- 30 MINS||$60|
|Reiki -- 60 MINS||$89|
*Also available at Richmond Hill Spa; Please note that prices at Richmond Hill may vary.
Hot Stone Therapy:
- Heat relaxes tight muscles (main premise/idea behind hot stone)
- Massage with hot stones
- Increases circulation and metabolism
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
- Encourages blood flow by expanding blood vessels
Indian Head/Scalp Massage :
- Ayurvedic-inspired treatment from India
- Deep massage of head, scalp and neck
- Releases blocked negative energy
- Helps to align chakras
- Relax and relieve tension (helps with headaches, migraines, stress etc.)
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Boosts immunity
- Can help with asthma
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Stress reduction, healing, positive energy
- Balances life flow energy
- Reiki is a transfer of life force/positive energy
- No/little physical contact by practitioner, its all energy transfer/ energy field between the client and the practitioner
- The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
- Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
There are no products to list in this category.