- Vashti Arthur
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Kikkawa College of Massage Therapy,
The 8th Fire School of Shamanism Professional 2-Year Medicine Work Training program,
Quantum Shamanic Reiki Level I,
Usui Shiki Reiki Levels I & II
“I believe stress is one of our greatest challenges today, so helping people reduce their stress levels so they can feel their best means they can offer their best to the world.The ties between our energetic vitality and our physical health are fascinating to me!”
"Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient and profound discipline, It also contains a lot of excellent medical specialty skills. I'm very proud, as the member of R.TCMP & R.Ac, I can real get the chance to show my TCM efficacy in Toronto, as one of the TCM family inheritor from Beijing China. I understand Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Western world in order to get an objective awareness, there is still a long way to go. I am willing to try to do it first. No try will be no conclusion. I like to use my acupuncture to relieve people's pain, balance Yin/Yang for their body, let people always feel health and beauty."
- Kevin Cai, R.Ac, R.TCMP
- The inheritor of famous Traditional Chinese Medicine family from Beijing China.
- Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Tuina, Cupping, Energy stone therapy etc..
- The Ancestral transmission Therapist of TCM Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Therapist
- Taoism Chi Kung Tuina Therapist
- Cupping Therapist
- Facial Acupuncture Beauty Therapist
- Thai Massage Therapist