Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Get the ultimate skin tune-up with this treatment, designed to improve your skin’s hydration levels!
This facial calms the skin + reduces multiple skin concerns like:
- Blackheads + blemishes
- Congested pores
- Fine-lines + wrinkles
- Skin irritations + sensitivity
Ultrasound energy waves deliver deeper hydration + nourishment while effectively increasing circulation, creating a dewy complexion without any discomfort.
Enjoy the combination of a Cold Treatment + Oxygen Treatment to soothe + hydrate your skin.
Ideal For: Mature, oily, acne-prone + sensitive skin types
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
- King West
- The Beach
- Oakville Mississauga
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + Simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
- While applying steam to your skin, a Facial Acupressure Massage will be performed to increase blood flow + circulation.
- An exfoliant mask is applied, such as the Sensitive Skin Exfoliant + Mask, to nourish + rehydrate the skin.
- The spatula is used to effectively remove dead skin build-up for a smoother surface.
- A burst of soothing oxygen is applied to give your skin a natural healthy glow.
- Your esthetician will begin cupping your skin to support lymphatic drainage + increase blood circulation.
- A custom Pure + Simple mask is applied to nourish + hydrate your skin, such as our Calming Cucumber Mask.
- While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will use Ultrasound to increase product absorption + improve circulation.
- The Cold Hammer is used soothe your skin + reduce redness + irritation.
- As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan-friendly products are available).
- Please discontinue the use of any retinol or acid-based products 1 week before your facial.
- It is not suggested you book your facial on the day of an event.
After Care + Results
- In most cases, your skin will look even + glowing directly after service, however, some areas which have had extractions may be slightly raised or red for a few hours, which is completely normal.
- Photosensitivity increases after treatment + it is recommended that an SPF of 15-30 is used after treatment + the following day.
- It is recommended not to wear make-up directly after your service for at least 2 hours. If make-up application is needed, mineral-based makeup is suggested to maintain the benefits of your facial.
- Skip anything stimulating after your service i.e, Workouts, Hot Yoga Class, Hot tubs, Saunas, or any further facial treatments.