Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Get an instant lift without any painful procedures!
Radio Frequency treatment uses energy waves to heat the deeper layer of your skin, known as your dermis. This heat relaxes the muscles + increases blood flow, which helps plump + lift the face muscles.
Soothe + rejuvenate your skin while stimulating natural collagen production, for a firm + toned look.
The warming energy of Radio Frequency makes this facial a very relaxing experience.
You’ll see visible results in your skin tone, elasticity + vibrance after one treatment. For the best results, we recommend multiple sessions! This depends on age, desired results + signs of aging.
Locations Offering this Service
- Richmond Hill
Please see the list of Contraindications under the Details tab to see if this service is suitable for you*
How it Works + What to Expect
- Your esthetician will begin by using Pure + simple’s, Sensitive Cleansing Milk, for a gentle + thorough cleanse.
Radio Frequency is performed on each eye, followed by each side of the face, focusing on targeted areas before moving on to others (jaw, cheek, temples, forehead). The amount of time spent on each section will be dependent on your requests + needs *
A suitable serum + oil are applied to the skin.
The Collagen Hydra Face + Neck sheet mask is carefully applied; you can expect an immediate cooling sensation as the deeply hydrating properties are activated.
While relaxing with your mask, your esthetician will perform a calming scalp, shoulder + décolleté massage.
As a finishing touch, to protect your skin + enhance results, a suitable, serum, oil + moisturizer are applied.
Ø This treatment is not recommended for those with any of the following:
Ø Active acne
Ø Rosacea, internal heat inflammation
Ø Superficially subjacent metallic implants
Ø Recent Botox injections (wait at least 1 week post-infection)
Ø Braces, or non-removable piercings
Ø Severe sinus issues
Ø Patients bearing pacemakers, hearing aids, or other electromagnetic devices
Ø Communicable (infectious) disease
Ø Unhealed wounds
Ø Serious diabetes
Ø Heart, liver, or kidney (cholelithiasis) diseases
Ø Heart, brain cervical ganglia (nerve ganglia in the top of the neck), eyeball bleeding, or infections
Ø Pulse generators
Ø Plastic implants
Ø Bone cement
Ø Atopical disease (hyperallergic, or chronic allergy)
How to Prepare
- Please inform your esthetician of any related allergies (eg. Aloe, Gluten), medications you’re taking (eg. Accutane), or any products to stay away from (Vegan friendly products are available).
- It is not suggested you book your facial the day of an event.
After Care + Results
For best + lasting results, be sure to take good care of your skin at home after + between services. We recommend a series of treatments for maintenance - frequency + duration can be discussed with your esthetician!
Home-Care to preserve results:
- Use a gentle cleanser morning + night
- Exfoliate regularly
- Use a collagen-rich serum to hydrate + promote the skin’s natural collagen production (we recommend the Pure + Simple Collagen Elastin Plus + Pure + Simple Minimalist Face Lift Serum)
- Use a face oil to nourish the skin
- Use a rich cream to lock-in the hydration of your serums