With a blend of calming and soothing ingredients, this fast-absorbing oil is suitable for mature + sensitive skin type, especially those that suffer from redness and sensitivity.
- Organic Olive Oil: Contains a high concentration of Squalene, which gives olive oil the anti-oxidants boost.
- With anti-oxidants properties, it protects your skin from free radicals.
- Bhgringraj Oil: Commonly used in alternative medicine remedies to treat skincare issues due to its powerful healing effects.
- Anti-inflammatory Neem and German Chamomile: Reduces the incidences of inflammatory, hyper pigmentation, and irritation.
Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Bhringraj oil* (and) Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil* (and) Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (and) Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower oil*
- Gently massage into face + neck after serum to restore + nourish all skin types.
- Pitta Face Oil can be used on dry curly hair for added sheen without heaviness.
- This oil is a great option for cleansing your skin using the oil cleansing method.
Love this product. Have been using it for a year now. It helps with reducing redness in my skin and absorbs quickly.
I was recommended this oil after a facial. I have red cheeks and my skin is more reactive. Even after the facial I immediately noticed my skin had calmed down. I use this oil after my serum and before my moisturizer and I notice that the redness calms down quickly.
I love this product. I feel my skin drinking this in without feeling that it will clog my pores.
This gentle daily facial oil is a great way to moisturize and balance the skin. It helps control redness, hydrates the skin and is a great extra layer under a moisturizer, especially this cold and windy winter.
Have been using the oil for many years and is mild to sensitive skin. It is easily absorbed and not greasy. In the winter, it is used under moisturizer and in the warmer months, it is used alone.