Who doesn't love a multi-purpose product? Our Skin Softening Moisture Lotion is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that is great for sensitive + eczema-prone skin.
Loaded with some of the best ingredients, it helps with skin regeneration with hydration + incomparable soothing effects.
- Algae + Phospholipids: Help rejuvenate, firm + protect skin while giving it a healthy glow.
- Honeysuckle: Contains anti-inflammatory + calming properties. Often used in traditional Chinese medicine to heal eczema + soothe skin.
- Shea butter: Provides optimal hydration which reduces sensitivity + redness in the skin.
Vegan, Nut Free
water, glycerin, glyceryl polyacrelate, squalane, glycoproteins, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, methylsilanol mannuronate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, yeast extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Tilia cordata (linden) blossom oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*
- Apply dime size amount after your serum to face + neck to soothe + hydrate all skin types.
- Use on eye area to cool + firm skin.
- Follow with natural sunscreen
- If skin is extremely dry, pair this lotion with a serum and/or an oil for best results.
- This lotion can also be used under a rich moisturizer for mature and devitalized skin in dry, winter months.
- Because of its light texture this lotion can also be used as an eye cream. Dot along the eye bone and gently massage.
- Can be used as makeup base
I’ve been using this every morning for about two months now and I love it! My skin is drier during the winter months and I’ve been mixing two pumps of this lotion with literally one drop of rose hip oil (received a small sample of p+s rose hip oil) and it leaves my skin hydrated and dewy, but not oily, all day. I am loving this combination. Haven’t used this in the summer yet but I imagine I’ll stop mixing in the drop of oil when it gets warmer.
I have eczema every winter that frustrates me. It’s a lot to do with gut, but I don’t have it during the summer so it’s mostly dry skin. This product has been a lifesaver. It’s cleared it up almost completely and completely rid me of the itchiness. I’ll be a frequent buyer!
I use this on my redness and I even used this on my 7 year old daughter's skin (we both suffer from eczema) and the redness resolved in one night! Really great product.
I've been using the Skin Softening Moisture Lotion for 5+ years. It's my go-to daytime facial cream. Love it!
This moisturizer is light weight but still gives my skin all the nourishment it needs!