Full of rejuvenating ingredients, which consists of a rich selection of moisturizing oils, it deeply penetrates your skin to help keep it soft + vibrant. Ideal for dull, dry + dehydrated complexions.
- Baobab Oil: Packed with Vitamin A, D, E, and F, this super food for your skin helps restore + rejuvenate your complexion. Contains anti-inflammatory Omega Fatty Acid + Vitamin C to keep your skin healthy + radiant.
- Avocado + Shea Oil: Contain Vitamin A, B, and E, that help promote natural collagen production, which softens + soothes skin and helps improve overall skin tone.
- Jojoba Oil: Instantly delivers hydration, it helps minimize fine lines + slow the appearance of signs of aging.
- Rose Damascena: It’s hydrating + moisturizing properties helps stimulate the skin's circulation, resulting in a brighter complexion.
Vegan, Gluten Free, CertClean Certified
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Rose Centifolia Flower (Rose) Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Oil.
- Gently massage into face + neck after applying a serum to restore + nourish your skin.
- Keep the cold at bay!
- Any skincare regime can benefit from planning for the weather, and with its rich blend of ingredients.
- The Nourishing Face Oil is a great option to help skin deal with the drying effects of a prolonged winter chill.
Great face oil for the winter.
Absorbs quickly and no greasy feeling.
this oil makes my skin so happy!
I use this every night and it makes my skin feel amazing. I love the way it smells and it’s one of my favourite night time routines.
Love this product. It really nourishes your skin.
Winter has made my skin dry and even more so with the heater. Thanks to this oil, my skin feels much softer and more hydrated now.