Suitable for: All skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin
- Collagen: Supplements + stimulates skin’s natural collagen production, providing hydration, maintaining elasticity + plumping dull, dehydrated skin
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant, which provides cell-protecting function by protecting the skin from free radicals
- Aloe Vera: Helps hydrate skin by restoring moisture and calms inflamed or sensitive skin
Vegan, Nut Free, EcoCert Organic
Also available in Pack of 5 to save $17.80.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Trehalose, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sclerotium Gum, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, 1.2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- After cleansing the face and neck, open the pack, take out the mask and unfold.
- Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask.
- Gently massage any remaining fluid into skin.
- No rinsing needed afterwards.
Discard the mask after use.
Used this mask as part of the quarintine kit and loved it. The results a immediately noticable. My skin looks fresh and hydrated. 👌
At first, I was a bit hesitant to spend $20 on one mask, but I know P&S products are quality and you get what you pay for. I'm glad I tried it...it was such a treat! Especially at a time when the spas are closed and I'm not able to go in for a facial, it's a nice and convenient alternative. My skin felt hydrated and plump after use. And as another reviewer mentioned, there is a lot of product sitting at the bottom of the pouch, so I emptied the content into a container and used it another 3 days afterwards. So it's quite a bonus!
This mask is a treat! I like using it after i’ve had a bath... very relaxing and it leaves my skin super plumped.
The serum lasts beyond the single mask use too— I save it and use it as a serum for an extra 3 days after!
I wish they’d bring back the charcoal detox mask... I loved alternating between the two.
Anyways great mask, highly recommend
I have used this mask before and it really leaves your face feeling hidrated and soft!
Collagen Hydra Face and Neck Mask