Featuring the star ingredients of our classic Sensitive Skin Face Oil, the new + improved Sensitive Face Oil includes an even wider selection of soothing and moisturizing oils to relieve irritation and keep your skin feeling its best!
This oil is formulated for sensitive and/or inflamed skin, back and better than ever.
- Similar to the sebum naturally produced by the skin, Jojoba Oil is absorbed quickly and easily to provide instant comfort and hydration.
- One of the best-kept secrets in the cosmetic industry, Camellia Seed Oil leaves skin feeling silky-smooth without the greasy aftereffects of heavier products, and can strengthen the skin's protective barrier function to promote wound healing and soothe irritation.
- Organic Babassu Oil works to soothe eczema and other skin irritations, while German Chamomile and Lavender Oils round out the ingredients list with their calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- With its mix of Jojoba, Coconut, Camellia Seed, Babasso and Seabuckthorn Berry Oils, the Sensitive Skin Oil also includes Vitamin E: essential for healthy skin growth and to reduce the effects of aging and dehydration.
Vegan, Gluten Free
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Caprylic / Capric Tryglyceride, Orbrignya Oleifera (Babasso) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Berry) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*.
- Gently massage into face + neck after applying serum.
- Can be used before or after a moisturizer for extra protection.
- Finally, apply a natural SPF and / or your foundation.
- Included in many natural sunburn creams, hydrating Jojoba Oil can be applied to help relieve sunburns - both soothing the burns themselves and helping to reduce peeling as the damage heals.
- Jojoba and Tamanu Oils can be used to help your skin heal from topical cuts, burns, or irritation, and can even be applied to older skin damage (acne scars, stretch marks, etc) to help reduce the appearance of scarring.
I was such a skeptic of using oil on my skin because for years people told me it was the oil that was causing my breakouts. I tried ani-acne creams for years until I finally gave up and figured at that point that nothing could make it worse! Within a month my skin was producing WAY less oil and had actually begin to clear up. I've been using this product for 5 years now and can recommend it enough!
I love this skin oil! I mix it into my night cream for extra moisture and it does wonders. It’s gentle and my skin has never looked better! I always hesitated to use oils but this one is so well balanced for my skin and keeps it looking clear and healthy.
This product absorbs nicely into my highly sensitive skin. The smell is strong therefore I use this oil at night. My skin feels soft in the morning.