Formulated to soothe the discomfort of irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and redness, this lightweight oil will be your daily skin saver all year round.
- Organic Shea Nut Oil: Reduces inflammation and redness
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil: Rich in antioxidants, as well as Vitamins A, C, and E, making it excellent for healing and slowing the signs of aging
- Organic Perilla Seed Oil: Improves skin health by creating a protective barrier against infection and moisture loss.
- Organic Black Cumin Oil: Contains purifying and antibacterial properties.
Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free
Knowledge Is Power: The Oil Cleansing Method: a Review
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Berry Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Gently massage into face + neck after applying serum to restore and nourish skin.
- Can also apply directly onto affected area on face or body.
- Apply before or after moisturizer for extra protection.
For someone with sensitivity Works mike a charm. I mix with redness relief calendula spray and it’s a great combo before bedtime to wake up with calm skin and glow
I love this product, it has really helped with my acne. The only thing I could say that needs to improve is the packaging, the bottle leaks ever so slightly over time.
My skin has never felt and looked so good. Use as night treatment, on face neck and chest area. It took care of wrinkles on chest area within days.
I've been using this oil for 2 months now and I'm very happy with it. I have an acne-prone skin oily in the t-zone. Using this oil 2x a day has definitely made my skin more balanced. I barely have to blot my face anymore during the day. It also sort of makes my skin look more plump and glowy (not shiny) in the best way possible. For reference, I'm 26 y/o. The oil has, what some might consider, a strong natural scent (earthy/herbal). Personally, I quite enjoy it.
I had a really bad allergic reaction recently that left my face and neck red, swollen, dry and EXTREMELY flaky for several weeKS. Every product burned on my skin. My skin is still healing, but I have to say this oil is amazing. I put it on after P+S Collagen HCH and all burning and tightness is gone. Literally. Like my face feels like my own again. Still working on the redness (I live in a high pollen zone in BC so I may be stuck just waiting it out till the spring is over) but I am so grateful to have found this!