Organic Nation's More Than Rose Hydration Mist is a soothing blend of Aloe Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid and Wild Berry Harvest, a bioactive complex derived from 3 indigenous Australian "superberries".
Together, this formula helps to lock in moisture and provides immediate and longer-term skin hydration while improving skin radiance.
Its intoxicating aroma of Damask Rose will not only repair and hydrate your skin, it will awaken your senses and calm your mind.
Suitable for: All skin types
- Calming and soothing
- Cooling and a natural humectant (preserves moisture)
- Reduces skin irritation
- Rose assists in toning capillaries
Key Actives Ingredients:
- Damask Rose: Known as the Queen of oils, damask rose is effective in reducing inflammation and redness while aiding in repairing capillaries.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Produced by natural bio-fermentation and recognized as the ‘gold’ standard in skin hydration, it attracts and holds water in the spaces between collagen and elastin creating a plumping effect and increasing microcirculation.
- Aloe Vera: Provides nourishment and the humectant properties that the skin needs to repair and maintain moisture.
- Tazman Pepper, Riberry + Mutari Berry: Complex blend of antioxidant 'superberries' provides immediate and longer term skin hydration whilst improving skin radiance
90% certified organic ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lactic Acid, Vaccinum macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Seed
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Spray onto the face after cleansing or whenever your skin requires a pick me up, cooling, hydrating or calming
It smells great and strong and leaves my sink soft. My only downside is it tastes bitter - from licking my lips. If you don't like flowery scents then this product is not for you.