Slough away dull skin with this nourishing cleanser. This milky exfoliating cleanser is an excellent way to stimulate your circulation + brush off dirt + dead skin cells to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin with a healthy glow.
- Olive Seed Powder: A gentle exfoliating powder that revitalizes skin by removing buildup that makes mature skin look dull + gray. This powder also stimulates skin’s circulation, further brightening dull complexions.
- Marine-derived soluble Collagen: Delivers skin-regenerating properties + helps reduce the signs of aging.
- Oat Protein Amino Acid: A natural cleansing agent, it provides soothing + calming properties.
- Neroli Essential Oil: Stimulates skin regeneration + promotes smoothness to prevent scarring.
Available in 100ml/200ml size.
Water, Glycerin*, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water, Coco-Glucoside (And) Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Oleyl Lactate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Seed Powder, Soluble Collagen, Benzyl Alcohol (And) Salicylic Acid (And) Glycerin (And) Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Aqua/Water, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Var. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Wild Orange) Peel Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Red Orange) Fruit Oil*, Piper Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Amyris Balsamifera (Amyris) Wood Oil
- Dispense a dime-sized amount onto hands and gently massage over face + neck
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry
- Can be used daily to maintain brighter, younger-looking skin
- Use once a week, or as needed
For dry + sensitive skin.
For men use to reduce ingrown hairs on the face and neck
Love how this makes my skin feel after using :) not too tight, no residue, just nice and clean !
Love, love, love this product! By far the best exfoliating cleaner I have tried. I use every Sunday evening and usually 1-2 other evenings a week to remove grit on my skin from the day. My skin feels soft and clean and surprisingly still nourished not dry. Highly recommend
The best exfoliating cleanser I've tried. So simple and so effective. My skin feels cleaner and smoother after each use.
I really enjoy this product, it has the right amount of grit to use it daily, I have dry skin so I use it 2-3 times a week in place of my regular cleanser and I find my skin is smoother, and brighter, I am loving it!
I love the Minimalist Exfoliating Cleansing Milk! It has the perfect amount of "grit" to leave your skin feeling perfectly smooth and clean without being too abrasive. I use it once a week instead of my regular cleanser. The tube is so large - I feel like it will last for a really long time. Great product! Highly recommended!