It uses a combination of purifying black mud, anti-inflammatory aloe, oat + turmeric, to deeply cleanse skin without being drying or stripping it of its natural moisture barrier.
- Black Mud: Also known as Dead Sea Mud, it contains a plethora of trace minerals that provide therapeutic, anti-inflammatory + antimicrobial effects.
- Turmeric oil: A nutraceutical wonder, prized for its antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Organic Aloe Juice: Used as a soothing agent for burns, hives + inflammatory lesions, it acts as a base to flood the formula with skin calming action.
Knowledge Is Power: http://www.holisticvanity.ca/are-you-treating-your-acne-type/
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Coco-Glucoside (And), Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Olyl Lactate, Soluble Collagen, Benzyl Alcohol (And) Salicylic Acid (And) Glycerin (And) Sorbic Acid, Maris Limus (Black Mud) Clay, Maris Limus (Black Mud) Powder, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder*,Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Piper Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Oil*
- Apply onto wet skin by massaging a thumbprint-sized amount with hands.
- Rinse clean with tepid water.
- Repeat if removing heavy makeup.
For best results, treat your skin to our other Holistic Vanity Acne Care products
- Because acne is often inflammatory, take care to use gentle touch, ideally with the fingertips.
- This cleanser can also be used to remove eye makeup, making it an efficient, multi-tasking product!
Leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I’ve really seen an improvement in my acne as well.
Great product but really need a bigger container!
This cleanser is lightweight and makes your skin feel so refreshed after using it. You do need to use a bit more to get off makeup but overall it provides a fresh feeling without feeling like you have stripped your skin dry.