Elastin Gel (pH 5.5)
Improves skin conditions of rosacea, couperose, broken capillaries Normalizes oily skin and tightens pores Excellent for calming and reducing redness, erythrosis Delivers essential moisture and balance to the skin Enhances overall skin turgescence and tautness Reduces oily sheen sensation Improves skin clarity and texture Increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture Delays formation of fine lines and wrinkles
Alpha-Elastin – Natural, fibrous structural protein rich in amino acids with elastic and firming properties
Every morning, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Elastin Gel to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Elastin Gel fully penetrate skin
- To finish, apply a moisturizing cream
- If Elastin Gel has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
- After a few weeks of use, the gel will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished, and you can reduce the amount of product applied.