• Ideal for mature and dehydrated skin • Increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture • Fortifies the skin’s foundation and improves suppleness • Enhances replacement of collagen lost in aging process • Improves skin density and lipidic elasticity of the skin • Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles • Tightens the pores • Accelerates skin recovery from microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and burns • Transforms overall appearance of pigmented skin to be healthy and glowing • Used at night for more effective penetration
Non-hydrolyzed Acidosoluble Native Marine Collagen – Structural protein containing amino acids. Natural, high performance type 1 collagen molecule small enough to allow optimal penetration in the deepest layers of the skin, with firming, hydrating and regenerating properties
Every morning, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Collagen Gel Plus to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Collagen Gel Plus ully penetrate skin
- To finish, apply a moisturizing cream
- If Collagen Gel Plus has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
- After a few weeks of use, the gel will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished, and you can reduce the amount of product applied.