Who doesn't love a multi-purpose product? Our Skin Softening Moisture Lotion is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that is great for sensitive + eczema-prone skin.
Loaded with some of the best ingredients, it helps with skin regeneration with hydration + incomparable soothing effects.
- Algae + Phospholipids: Help rejuvenate, firm + protect skin while giving it a healthy glow.
- Honeysuckle: Contains anti-inflammatory + calming properties. Often used in traditional Chinese medicine to heal eczema + soothe skin.
- Shea butter: Provides optimal hydration which reduces sensitivity + redness in the skin.
Vegan, Nut Free
Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate (Plant Glycerin Gel), Squalane, Glycoprotein, Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Methylsilanol Mannuronate (Algae Derivative), Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Phenoxyethanol (Food Grade Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Coconut Derived Preservative), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lonicera Japonica Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Blossom Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside + Alcohol.
- Apply dime size amount after your serum to face + neck to soothe + hydrate all skin types.
- Use on eye area to cool + firm skin.
- Follow with natural sunscreen
- If skin is extremely dry, pair this lotion with a serum and/or an oil for best results.
- This lotion can also be used under a rich moisturizer for mature and devitalized skin in dry, winter months.
- Because of its light texture this lotion can also be used as an eye cream. Dot along the eye bone and gently massage.
- Can be used as makeup base
I’ve been using this every morning for about two months now and I love it! My skin is drier during the winter months and I’ve been mixing two pumps of this lotion with literally one drop of rose hip oil (received a small sample of p+s rose hip oil) and it leaves my skin hydrated and dewy, but not oily, all day. I am loving this combination. Haven’t used this in the summer yet but I imagine I’ll stop mixing in the drop of oil when it gets warmer.
I have eczema every winter that frustrates me. It’s a lot to do with gut, but I don’t have it during the summer so it’s mostly dry skin. This product has been a lifesaver. It’s cleared it up almost completely and completely rid me of the itchiness. I’ll be a frequent buyer!
I use this on my redness and I even used this on my 7 year old daughter's skin (we both suffer from eczema) and the redness resolved in one night! Really great product.
I've been using the Skin Softening Moisture Lotion for 5+ years. It's my go-to daytime facial cream. Love it!
This moisturizer is light weight but still gives my skin all the nourishment it needs!