With a blend of calming and soothing ingredients, this fast-absorbing oil is suitable for mature + sensitive skin type, especially those that suffer from redness and sensitivity.
- Organic Olive Oil: Contains a high concentration of Squalene, which gives olive oil the anti-oxidants boost.
- With anti-oxidants properties, it protects your skin from free radicals.
- Bhgringraj Oil: Commonly used in alternative medicine remedies to treat skincare issues due to its powerful healing effects.
- Anti-inflammatory Neem and German Chamomile: Reduces the incidences of inflammatory, hyper pigmentation, and irritation.
Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Bhringraj oil* (and) Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil* (and) Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (and) Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower oil*
- Gently massage into face + neck after serum to restore + nourish all skin types.
- Pitta Face Oil can be used on dry curly hair for added sheen without heaviness.
- This oil is a great option for cleansing your skin using the oil cleansing method.
I love the smell and constancy of this oil. Its smells like Chamomile Tea and light green and it feels great on your skin. I have experienced large bumps on my skin- probably hormonal and I applies this yesterday long with the Sunflower cream for the night and this morning woke up to a brand new face, so calm and everything is gone. THIS PRODUCT CALMS EVERYTHING DOWN, AMAZING JUST LOVE IT!
Really sinks in on my sensitive face. Have so many compliments on my skin since I started using this product. Would def recommend. I use after moisturizer before shea butter cream.
Love this product. Have been using it for a year now. It helps with reducing redness in my skin and absorbs quickly.
I was recommended this oil after a facial. I have red cheeks and my skin is more reactive. Even after the facial I immediately noticed my skin had calmed down. I use this oil after my serum and before my moisturizer and I notice that the redness calms down quickly.
I love this product. I feel my skin drinking this in without feeling that it will clog my pores.