A powerful blend of rosewater, hyaluronic acid and potent botanicals, this toner & mist will both soothe and moisturize your skin. Full hydrating and antioxidant actives like plum extracts, aspen bark & lactobacillus will improve skin elasticity, firmness, and radiance.
- Instant hydration for dull, dehydrated skin with rosewater, aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
- Tightening of pores and reduced hyperpigmentation by salicin, an active ingredient found in aspen bark
- Reduced visible signs of aging due to 3 plum extracts and its burst of antioxidants
- Rosewater with Rose Oil, Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera: Provide intense skin hydration and support skin’s natural barrier.
- 3 Plum Extracts: Rich in antioxidants that fight the visible signs of aging from pollution and sun exposure.
- Aspen Bark Extract: The Salicins found in it increase skin cell turnover, gently resurface and rejuvenate the skin for a brighter complexion.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, sodium hyaluronate, Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Lactobacillus/Portulaca oleracea ferment extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, glycerin, Polygonum aviculare extract, Cocos nucifera (coconut) extract*, Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extract, Podocarpus elatus fruit extract, Pleiogynium timorense fruit extract, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, caprylyl capryl glucoside, sodium phytate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, alcohol
- After cleansing skin & patting dry
- Spray over clean skin before serum or moisturizer
- Carry this Mist with you to mist as needed thoughout the day
- Mist after you apply foundation and makeup to ensure a dewy glow & minimize fine lines
Recommended Directions for dehydrated lined skin losing skin tone
- Keep the Rose Hydra Boost close by in your bag or in your work area to mist tight or dehydrated line skin thoughout the day.
- Keep makeup looking dewy fresh with a spritz of the Rose Hydra Boost right after application and throughout the day to keep skin looking hydrated and to reduce the appearance of fine lines
I typically use the Rose Hydrosol and then follow it up with the P+S collagen. I tried the Rose Hydra Boost on a whim and loved how it was actually two steps in one! I still use the collagen at night, but in the morning when I'm little more rushed, I'm able to condense into one step. Results are just as great!