This sublime citrus foaming milk cleanser is infused with grapefruit, lemon and mandarin essential oils designed to enliven and cleanse your skin on a daily basis.
The citrus essential oils provide mild antiseptic benefits ensuring your skin is clear of environmental pollutants.
Suitable for: All skin types
- Soothing and refreshing, this cream cleanser will leave the skin soft and supple
- Cleanses without stripping or drying the skin
- Removes light make-up and daily environmental build-up
- No oily residue
Key Active Ingredients:
- Tazman Pepperberry: Soothing and anti-inflammatory effects
- Grapefruit, Lemon + Mandarin Essential Oils: Powerful antiseptic and cleansing qualities
- Coconut: Designed to trap and hold debris that needs to be rinsed away without stripping the skin’s natural oils
- Organic Aloe Vera: Provides nourishment and the humectant properties that the skin needs to repair and maintain moisture
70.5% certified organic content
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid *Certified Organic Ingredients
- Massage a few pumps of the cleansing milk into your skin, then add a little warm water to emulsify it
- Rinse well
- Only a small amount of cleanser blended with warm water is required to gently cleanse the skin of daily environmental pollutants, impurities and make-up
This cleanser is SOOO worth the price. It is gentle, moisturizing, and removes any leftover makeup on my face. I use it every night and the smell is absolutely the best. I tried switching to a less expensive cleanser and couldn't wait to finish it and go back to this one. It lasts a really long time - one pump is enough. Highly recommend!
This is the best second cleanse ever. I use a balm cleanser to remove my makeup then go in with this and it gets rid of any of the leftover makeup my first cleanse didn't get. It has a nice texture and smells like orange 7 up if that were a thing. I have never repurchased a cleanser as they all are just mediocre, but I will always purchase this.