Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
A hydrating, water-resistant tinted moisturizer with SPF 15
- Formulated with lightweight minerals, a tinted moisturizer that not only hydrates and provides sheer to medium coverage, but helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Calms and soothes.
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
- Gives a soft-focus effect that helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores.
- Reef safe.
Key Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: calms and soothes skin while providing excellent mineral UV protection; Algae Extract hydrates and helps prevent moisture loss; Boron Nitride adheres, glides and diffuses light.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.5%. Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Extract, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Apply a pea- to dime-sized amount all over the face with Blending Brush or fingers, blending well.
- Apply under powder foundation for more coverage.
- Camouflage dark under-eye circles, hyperpigmentation and freckles with Peach Brightener.
I’ve been using this product for over 10 years. The moisture and light coverage is just perfect for a natural daily look.
I love this product and have purchased it for many years. The coverage is light, but hough to cover redness and light for daily use. Keeps my skin calm and doesn't clog my pores. I use a stipple brush to apply, which makes it looks natural on your skin. Otherwise, it's a bit tougher to apply with fingers, you need to do it quickly before it dries on your skin.